Timetable and Fees
• Iguazú National Park is open every day throughout the year without exemptions.
• Fees are in Argentinean currency and can only be paid in cash and with this currency. Credit and debit card payment is available inside the National Park, except for the entrance and parking tickets.
• Ticket sales and access to the National Park are allowed until 4:30 PM. The Park operating hours go from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
• ID or passport is required at the ticket office when buying the entrance ticket. The place of residence on the ID or passport will determine the category of visitor and the fee cost.
• Drones and remote controls are not allowed within the National Park.
• At the Access Portal, lockers to keep luggage are available for rent, as well as kennels, since pets are not allowed.
ADMISSION FEES FROM MAY 1th, 2016
NEW ADMISSION FEES SINCE MARCH 1th, 2017