• Length: 1,700 meters long (1,859 yards)
• Accessibility: medium
• Difficulty: access without stairs up to Bosetti Waterfall and Iguazú canyon lookout.
• Estimated time of visit: an hour and 45 minutes
• Access to this trail is allowed until 05pm
• Restrooms and Bar: at Dos Hermanas Square, just at the Circuit entrance.
Footbridges go into the forest foliage to where Dos Hermanas, Chico and Ramírez Waterfalls falling waters break and to the end of this part of the Circuit, where visitors can enjoy the bottom of the great water wall of Bosetti Waterfall.
On the way out of this waterfall, 20 meters away, there is an access to the quay from where visitors can board a boat to San Martín Island. The Circuit goes on along the border of the Iguazú River opposite to the island, and visitors will marvel at its beaches and cliffs. The second part of the Lower Circuit ends at the lookout on top of where this branch of river meets the Iguazú canyon, and the impressive Devil’s Throat and its typical mist can be seen at the far. Up to here, all the visited locations are 100% accessible.
The third and last parts of the Circuit, which lead back to Dos Hermanas Square, have stairs and go through the Lower Iguazú shore where Alvar Núñez, Elenita, and Lanusse steep waterfalls can be enjoyed.